LEARN TO SWIM PLATFORMS
We want to assure customer satisfaction by providing you with detailed product information prior to your order. We both want to avoid unnecessary product returns and restocking fees.
1. When a customer purchases through PoolDocks, they acknowledge that they have read and understood the applicable return policy.
2. Pooldocks will not issue a refund for damaged or used products.
3. PoolDocks will not issue a refund for "custom" products.
4. All returns will only be processed if the customer has requested and received a Return Authorization (RA) number from PoolDocks.
"NON-WARRANTY” RETURN PROCEDURE
1. Claims for non-warranty returns must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
2. Before returning any products, you must contact PoolDocks and request a RA (Return Authorization) number. You will be asked several questions. Based on your comments, the RA will be issued with instructions and a return shipping address for the specific manufacturer or to PoolDocks
If you return the product without an RA approval, it will not be accepted.
3. Please note that you must send the product back to the EXACT company/address in the RA
4. When you return the product , we recommend that for your own protection you use UPS, Fedex or Insured Post - any uninsured product damage/loss expense will be your responsibility - not ours. Please add additional insurance to cover accidental damage or loss during transit. Without insurance, Fedex and UPS only cover the first $100 of any damage or loss. It is your responsibility to initiate and claims with your shipper.
5. Once the product has been received in "new", unmarked, and, 100% resellable condition, PoolDocks will refund only the purchase price of the product - less a restocking fee. No credit will be issued for any shipping costs to or from your location.
6. There will be a 20% re-stocking fee to cover the cost of inspecting the product and re-packing.
7. If the item is determined to be defective or shipped as a result of an error by PoolDocks, the purchaser will be refunded all shipping and handling fees.
8. All refunds will be made by check - even if original payment was via credit card.
“WARRANTY” RELATED RETURN PROCEDURE
1. Warranty claims are made by the customer directly with PoolDocks according to their warranty policy.
2. Warranty claims for returns must be made within the date specified by the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Follow the same steps as for the “non-warranty” return procedure above.